INTERIM PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Do you have a solid background in senior local government management? Are you a high-achieving, proven business leader, capable of stepping into critical roles at short notice? Can you move away from home on a temporary basis, and provide your expertise and assistance to rural or remote councils? Would you enjoy taking on a Chief Executive/General Manager role, or as a Director or Senior Manager for a brief period of one to six months?
If this is you, please consider registering for inclusion in our Interim Placement Program.
An interim role offers some distinct advantages over full-time employment — it can:
- Extend your career – by offering short and interesting assignments.
- Fast-track your experience — you’ll have increased scope to work in different environments and specialities; and face varied challenges.
- Enable effective outcome delivery — it’s often easier to get required results by not being a permanent member of staff, as you aren’t drawn into organisational politics and bureaucracy.
- Expand your network — meeting more people leads to wider networks. Performing well in a role can bring referral work and build your profile.
- Give you greater flexibility — assignments are usually for a short to medium term, enabling a greater life/work balance.
If you are interested in an interim role and have the experience it takes, apply for our Interim Placement Program.